Volunteer Registration will open on March 1, 2023
General Responsibilities for All Volunteers
- Arrive promptly for scheduled volunteer times, and promptly notify the Volunteer Coordinator of any issues that will prevent you from being on time/filling your scheduled slot(s);
- Be able to answer general/common questions from attendees, and direct individuals to correct areas as requested/asked;
- Be reasonably well versed in the duties/area in which you are volunteering (i.e., general familiarity with registration if volunteering to help with registration);
- Be familiar with contact information and duties for the different sections of Convention Staff;
- Wear appropriate identifier for volunteers when performing volunteer functions;
- Report unruly or suspicious behavior; and
- Most importantly: Be friendly, warm, kind, energetic, and accessible to convention attendees, staff, guests, and other volunteers.
*NOTE: The main form of communication will be Email and Discord. Discord will be used for open communication between all volunteers, and as a source for information. It will have links to WoTCon information, volunteer schedule, events, Duties and Responsibilities, etc.